The primary aim of OBC Cell is empowering the OBC Students in the college and assisting them in their curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To empower the students belongs to other backward communities (OBC)
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To aware the OBC students regarding various scholarships program of State & Central
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To encourage enrolling in career orientation programs that would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose career options.
Functioning of OBC Cell:
- To function as a Grievances Redressal Cell for the grievances of OBC students and help them to manage academic and personal demands of college life effectively.
- To arrange special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth of these students.
- To conduct the programme for disseminating the scholarship schemes provided by governmental agencies and other sources.
Members of OBC Cell
|1||Dr. K. Palani||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Ms. Supriya||Assistant Professor, EEE||Convenor|
|3||Ms. M. Sireesha||Assistant Professor, CSE||Member|
|4||Ms. Bhagyasree||Assistant Professor, ECE||Member|
|5||Ms. P. Deepika||Assistant Professor, IT||Member|
|6||Mr. J. Upender||Assistant Professor, S & H||Member|
|7||Ms. C. Himabindu||Librarian||Member|