Alumni Welfare Association is an association of graduates or, in simple it is a group of former SWCETians. We habitually organize social events, Get-Togethers &Guest lectures, Invited Talks and raise funds for the organization.
The Objectives of Alumni welfare Association are: To keep a roster of all Alumni of college and their pertinent data. Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni.
The function of Alumni welfareAssociation is Provide a platform for the alumni to connect with each other for the exchange of Information, ideas, communicates their accomplishments, interests, and concerns, etc.
An Alumni Association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students (alumni).These associations often organize social events and raise funds for the organization. Many provide a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution and fellow graduates.
Additionally, such groups often support new alumni, and provide a forum to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the Shadan Women’s College of Engineering and Technology.
- To enable the alumni to participate in activities that would contribute to the general development of the college.
- To arrange and collect funds for the development of the college.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To take advantage of developing technologies like the internet in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.
Alumni Welfare Association(Faculty and Staff) is constituted with the following members.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Department|
|2||Ms.Humera Kaneez Fatima||Convener||CSE|
|S.no||Particulars||View / Download|