Anti-Ragging Committee to ensure compliance with the provisions of regulations as well as the provisions of any law for the time being in force concerning ragging and also to monitor and oversee the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
Objectives Of Anti-Ragging Committee
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
Function of Anti-Ragging Committee
As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent notification from University Grants Commission (UGC), ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of students on:
- Any act of indiscipline, teasing or handling with rudeness.
- Any act that prevents, disrupts the regular academic activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, psychological harm or creates fear or apprehension.
- Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure.
- Any act of physical abuse causing assault, harm or danger to health.
- Any act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any act of wrongful confinement, kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Punishment to Those Found Guilty
Any student or group of students found guilty of ragging in the campus or even outside the campus shall be liable to one or more of the following punishments
- Debarring from appearing in any sessional test / University Examination
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges
- Withdrawing scholarships and other benefits
- Suspension from the college
- Cancellation of the admission
- Withholding the results.
The Anti-Ragging Committee for the academic year 2022-2023 in constituent with the following members.
|S.no||Name of the faculty||Designation||Department|
|2.||Dr. M. SUBBARAJ||Principal||H & S|
|3.||Ms. LUBNA BAIG||Member||H & S|
|4.||Ms. KANEEZ SYEDA||Member||EEE|
|5.||Ms. ARSHIA SULTANA||Member||S&H|
|6.||Ms. Z. RADHA||Member||Police|
|7.||Mr. MD. RAFI||Member||System Admin|
|8.||Mr .SYED PEER PASHA HUSSAINI||Member||Parent|
|9.||Mr. P. YADAGIRI||Member||Parent|
|10.||Ms. A. NAGA TEJASWI||Student||Member|
|S.no||Particulars||View / Download|