The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System.
The objective of ISTE is to keep the students of the institute updated about the recent technologies. The Institute arranges lectures and invites eminent personalities from Industries and other Organizations to deliver lecture at our campus.
The major objectives of the ISTE are to:
- Apply curriculum and educational processes to changing conditions.
- Harness the knowledge of Engineering Sciences for the welfare of the society.
- Develop excellent teachers and educational administrators.
- Improve teaching methods and practices and administrative usages.
- Enhance Professional ideals and standards to improve academics.
- Make an effective linkage between technical institutions, industry and society.
Name of the Incharge : Prof. C. B. V. Subbarayudu