Institute of Electrical and Electronics for Engineers (IEEE)
is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 420,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
IEEE’s core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
IEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
- Drive global innovation through broad collaboration and the sharing of knowledge
- Enhance public understanding of engineering and technology and pursue standards for their practical application
- Be a trusted source of educational services and resources to support life-long learning
- Provide opportunities for career and professional development
- Inspire a worldwide audience by building communities that advance technical interests, inform public policy, and expand knowledge for the benefit of humanity
Name of the Incharge : Prof. C. B. V. Subbarayudu