CSI (COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA) :
Formed in 1965, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path since its formative years. Today, the CSI has 72 chapters all over India, 511 student branches, and more than 100000 members including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians.
The mission of CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT Professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community.
The promotion of Information Technology as a profession is the top priority of CSI today. To fulfill this objective, the CSI regularly organizes seminars, workshops, technical competitions expert lectures and gives various awards. And at the same time it also ensures that regular training and skill updating are organized for the IT professionals.
- Exposure with Industrial Professionals to groom a career path.
- Unifying Technical Reviews with the Recent Technologies.
- Certification and Training Programs at Discounted Rates.
- A Great Chance to be nominated as the Best Student Paper in CSI Communications.
- Opportunity to be nominated as Young IT Professional Award.
- Inducing and Inculcating Leadership Qualities.
- Accessibility for Campus Placements.
- Students will be recognized by CSI membership identity card.
- Student’s knowledge will be enhanced through technology update activities under CSI.
- Students will be able to publish and access technical articles through CSI magazines, newsletter and conferences.
- Students are motivated for research activities.
- Leadership and team work qualities will be developed among students.
Name of the Incharge : Dr. G. Rosline Nesa Kumari