To be a centre of excellence for the development and dissemination of knowledge in Electrical and Electronics Engineering to benefit the society in the National and Global level.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is committed to:
• Develop innovative, competent, ethical and quality engineers to contribute for technical advancements to meet societal needs
• Provide state-of-the-art facilities for continual improvement in teaching-learning process and research activities
• Enrich the knowledge and skill of the students to cater to the industrial needs and motivate them to become entrepreneurs
• The Department of ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING was established in the year 2002. The department offers a four year degree (B.Tech.) with an annual intake of 60. All the laboratories are fully equipped with latest equipments and software’s. The Department tied-up with leading industries though MoUs around Hyderabad city to promote research and placements.
• The department has highly qualified and very experienced faculty with a minimum qualification of M.Tech.
• A dedicated Placement and training Cell will train the students from the Second year onwards in soft skills. Our students are well placed in various companies like PREMIER ENERGIES LIMITED., Neo Silica,, CLEANTECH SOLAR,etc.
• Apart from this we will give free GATE coaching for all 2nd, 3rd, 4th year students simultaneously in weekends.
WHY SELECTING EEE BRANCH IN ENGINEERING
• We just look into our daily life electrical play an vital role.
• The people certified with EEE course can even get diversified to software side finding their careers as software program developers and software engineers.
• The EEE finds its application in defense, Power Generation and Power Transmission ,etc.
FUTURE SCOPE FOR ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering jobs represent over 50% of all available jobs in engineering
• In India 60 % of the government jobs are from Electrical and Electronics Engineering sector
In 2020, Four Students got Placed in Premier Energies Limited.